WHO NOT HOW: THE FORMULA TO ACHIEVE BIGGER GOALS THROUGH ACCELERATING TEAMWORK
By Dan Sullivan and Benjamin Hardy, and Featuring Tony Caldwell
"When we want something done, we've been trained to ask ourselves: "How can I do this?" Well, there is a better question to ask. One that unlocks a whole new world of ease and accomplishment. Expert coach Dan Sullivan knows the question we should ask instead: "Who can do this for me?"
This may seem simple. And it is. But don't let the lack of complexity fool you. By mastering this question, you will quickly learn how billionaires and successful entrepreneurs like Dan build incredible businesses and personal freedom.
This book will teach you how to make this essential paradigm-shift so you can:
* Build a successful business effectively while not killing yourself
* Immediately free-up 1,000+ hours of work that you shouldn't be doing anyway
* Bypass the typical scarcity and decline of aging and other societal norms
* Increase your vision in all areas of life and build teams of WHOs to support you in that vision
* Never be limited in your goals and ambitions again
* Expand your abundance of wealth, innovation, relationships, and joy
* Build a life where everything you do is your choice--how you spend your time, how much money you make, the quality of your relationships, and the type of work you do"